Monday, August 29, 2011

My first married affair.

I was so young when I had my first affair. I was also newly married.
This may horrify some people, but the truth is that I shouldn't have married at all.
I was far too young at 19 and far too inexperienced.
Life back then was so different from today and we were all pretty naive, I can tell you.
Any man that spoke kindly to me then, especially if he paid me attention, had my undying devotion!
Sounds mad now doesn't it, but there we have it, totally true.
I met my first lover through work. He was seven years older than me, but he had a way of staring into my eyes as though there was no one else in the room.
I must have been a real pushover, but our secret meetings in his office after hours, were the most exciting I have ever known.
We made love on the carpet, and to this day, I think about the people who visited that room to hold important meetings and never knew what had occurred there the previous evening!
I'm sure that this goes on in millions of offices and stationery cupboards all over the world, but to me, at that time, it was a revelation.
Then, we took it even further....
To be continued.


No comments:

Post a Comment