Sunday, August 7, 2011

When did I start flirting?




Phew, this is a difficult one to answer.
I suppose it was when I first widened my big blue eyes to a male and got a response that said "I really want you."
Probably when I was about sixteen and didn't realise that I was stirring feelings in him that he might not control.
It also gave me a great sense of power to be able to do this and it became very difficult to stop at the eyes thing. I'm sure that most females would admit, it gives them a buzz to be able to stir feelings in men that they can't control. It probably comes from the fact that most men like to take control of everything & everyone from a very early age.
The first boy that fell under my spell, lived a bus ride away from me & one Sunday, he asked me to his parents house for a visit.
All the way there on the bus, there was a tension between us that I had never felt before, and it left me wondering, was this love, lust, nerves? Whatever, I had never experienced the feeling before and I had no idea of what was to follow at the end of the bus ride.





*

No comments:

Post a Comment